Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Well, 2012 is almost over and I actually got to spend Christmas with my family in the states this year. Unlike last year, where I was deployed through the holidays. I'm stationed in south Georgia where it doesn't go below 60 degrees all that often. So coming home in the winter is always extra cold at first while I get used to the low temperatures again. I even got to go see the Packers play the Titans at Lambeau Field.  Between the Mosin Nagant I got for Christmas from my girl friend, the custom piston AR15 I built, and the $50 Mossberg 12ga, I have all kinds of new firearms to take out and have fun with. My girl friend even got herself a K98 Mauser, which she loves. I'll post more pictures of all of the guns later, but for the time being I'll put up the Mossberg 500 12ga that I've had for a while now with the new folding stock I got.



No comments:

Post a Comment